Diversity is one of the most important recipes for success, that is why our team is made up of people from all over the Americas.
CEO & Founder
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Digital Transformation Officer
Santex is a full agile house. Our teams are flexible and adaptable from head to toes. We can deliver and scale up on demand whether in our facilities through Latin America or our client locations.
We foster a culture of Agile leadership to satisfy various stakeholders including the client, the marketplace, and the agile team itself. To do so, we work towards common goals:
- Identifying people by their competences and capabilities to solve business challenges.
- Working in collaboration with your team so that knowledge-transfer is built right in.
Sustainable Development Goals
We integrate our social and environmental performance into our decision-making process, aligning our goals with the United Nations 2030 agenda.
All of the Sustainable Development Goals are important for us, and these are specifically prioritized as important to our organization:
All management positions seek to develop a business strategy that allows us to comply with the investment, finance, and profit distribution policy. To ensure this, our team always takes into account the environmental and social perspectives.
- Gender Equality
- Steady work and economic growth
- Infrastructure and innovation
- Reducing Inequalities
- Peace, justice and solid institutions
- Collaboration with like-minded partners to achieve goals