We seek to constantly encourage our highly trained professionals to provide solutions for implementing the latest tendencies in microservices-based architecture best practices, mule integrations and quality assurance. All of our professionals are familiar with Agile methodologies, not only for projects with few teams but also to scale Agile for big projects and companies applying SAFE.
Microservices Based architecture
- Architecture managed as an organization of microservices allows for handling each component independently.
- It makes the process of continuous integration easier and faster to deploy.
- It facilitates the integration of third-party components.
- It provides a light and scalable service container for publishing REST and SOAP services.
- Latest automation frameworks are implemented.
- Best practices for functional and non-functional testing are part of the daily activities of Santex testers.