Apple announced that it will host its World Developers Conference virtually starting June 22. It will be broadcast free of charge through the Apple Developer application and on the Apple Developer website.
On its 30th birthday, Apple’s WWDC20 will be an opportunity for millions of developers or those interested in the world of software to join in and learn first-hand about the future of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS.
You can learn from Apple engineers about all of their efforts to create applications that improve and enrich the lives of customers around the world.
- 10:00 – Cupertino (United States).
- 11:00 – Guatemala, Managua (Nicaragua), San Salvador (El Salvador), Tegucigalpa (Honduras), San José (Costa Rica), Mexico DF (Mexico).
12:00 – Bogotá (Colombia), Lima (Peru), Panama, Quito (Ecuador).
- 13:00 – New York (United States), La Paz (Bolivia), Miami (USA), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), Caracas (Venezuela).
- 14:00 – Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay), Santiago (Chile), Asunción (Paraguay).
- 18:00 – Canary Islands (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal).